Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Crown City Billiards comes alive!


Ok, so what does a semi-retired Touring Professional Poolplayer do aside from open a pool room...

...the answer is, open a billiards supply store, cue repair shop, and teaching/training facility!

Welcome to Crown City Billiards, S.A. (Sports Academy)!

Here's the email I sent out to everyone:

Hello Friends,

I wanted to let you know, my new teaching facility, billiards supply shop (also online), and full service cue repair is now open for business!

It is located in Pasadena, CA at 260 N Allen Ave (entrance on E Locust - behind Jameson Brown Coffee).

My hours of operation are 11am-7pm Monday-Saturday.

I have a 9" foot Brunswick Gold Crown I w/Dominguez 4" corner pockets for training/teaching. I also have a cue repair lathe and all the latest and greatest cue maintenance products.

There is an online store at www.crowncitybilliards.com.

Please stop by when you get a chance and feel free to spread the word and forward this email to other billiards lovers.

Sincerely,

Corey Harper
Crown City Billiards
260 N Allen Ave., #114
Pasadena, CA 91106
626-375-6486




No comments:

Post a Comment